Friday, June 5, 2015

Welcome to my Blog


Hello everyone.

If you are reading this you likely know me, so I shouldn't need to introduce myself.  However, maybe you are an alien (excuse the ignorant earthling term for you guys from outer space) and are intercepting our interwebs and have some desire to know about me and my lovely photography journey.

Since I am not planning to make any of these posts too long, I will just give a brief synopsis of why I am starting this blog, and in subsequent entries you can get to know me better.

I have recently taken my final photo class to acquire a degree in photography.

I have spent the past 4 years studying full time and working nearly the same.  It has left me little time do anything else.

One of the things that I've always thought that would've be fun would've been to keep a journal of all my crazy experiences, insane bosses, exciting classes and fun projects.  (too many modal verbs in that sentence)

So here is my brand new blog.  I will be talking about new things that come up in my jopurney as well as retelling old stories.  It will be a little like "Lost", except I hope to have a much better ending!

Oh... by the way...

I am...

Nathaniel Y. Downes
www.Shutter2Speak.com


No comments:

Post a Comment