Wednesday, August 12, 2015

SF Chronicle Day 01

Today I start my internship at The San Francisco Chronicle.

Here is the gear I packed, hope it is the right stuff.

Last year I was offered this internship, but decided to keep looking for a paid internship.   Unfortunately I did not find one.

The silver lining is that I had the chance to finish all my coursework for my Photography degree.  I am officially an art school graduate... yippeee... haha

So, I returned to Judy Walgren to ask again for the internship at The SF Chronicle. She was kind enough to accept me.

Last semester two of my colleagues wrapped up their internships and are both going on to great things in the world of photojournalism.  

Jessica Christian,  my fellow intern last year at SF Examiner,  recently was accepted to the coveted Eddie Adams Workshop.

Santiago Mejia, my photo editor during my first semester at The Guardsman,  has gone on to intern with The New York Times.

So, today I start my adventure.

Watch out world, my turn to get some...

No comments:

Post a Comment